The WALLCRETE concrete prefabricated wall reduces structural weight by about 2 to 4 percent. (Solid walls less than 5 kg / dm)
High Execution Speed
WALLCRETE Wall Art Prefabricated Wall with up to 4 square meters per day is possible for the following reasons:
- Large dimensions
- Elimination of lintel and wall posts
- Elimination of the plaster
- More useful space
More useful space
WALLCRETE concrete prefabricated lightweight wall optimizes and enhances roughly 2% of the interior space with a strong reduction in thickness. By building a 2-square-meter unit with WALLCRETE lightweight block, the efficiency of the interiors increases to 2 square meters compared to similar products.
Ease of Use
The WALLCRETE cement block is apt for drilling, grooving, nailing and shearing due to its fullness as well as the materials used. As a result, it is easy to install cabinets on these prefabricated walls, as well as to pass mechanical and electrical installations in WALLCRETE lightweight blocks.
WALLCRETE Prefabricated walls greatly reduce the possibility of cracking and collapse due to earthquakes and temperature changes due to the presence of polypropylene fibers and fiberglass.
Heat and sound insulation
The WALLCRET insulation wall saves energy according to sections 1 and 2 and adheres to national building standards.
Consumption rates of rebar and beam and dead load in the structures are greatly reduced due to the WALLCRETE concrete wall being lightweight and reasonably priced.
- Elimination of the plaster and the time required for its installation process and related workforce and reduce sleeping capital period.
- Parallel implementation of mechanical and electrical equipment after each floor without the need for substrate and plaster
- Optimize energy consumption and reduce current costs in the long run by maintaining heat and cooling
- Deleting the intel due to the large size of the panel and its integration and usability horizontally in the intel
- Implementation of modern, antique, decorative flooring without the need for cementing due to the cement infrastructure and smooth surface
- Elimination of construction waste accumulation and their transportation cost
- Drastically reduced product outflow due to its solid and fiber-reinforced cement base and smooth surface area
- Dramatically reduced urban drinking water consumption due to the removal of plaster and mortar and the prefabrication of the product
- High execution speed and reduced sleeping capital
Comparing WALLCRETE to other similar construction materials
|Row||WALLCRETE specifications||Block||Poke||DRY WALL||۳D PANEL||Block AAC|
|۱||Final wall thickness (Cm)||۹cm||۱۶cm||۱۴cm||۱۱cm||۱۴cm|
|۲||final wall weight per square meter||۴۸kg||۲۰۰kg||۱۲۶kg||۴۰kg||۱۱۰kg|
|۳||Speed of installation per day with one group (m2)||۵۰||۲۰||۲۵||۵۰||۲۵|
|۵||Sound and heat insulation||X||X||X||X||X|
|۹||Stack of rubbish||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۰||Easy implementation without specific tools||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۱||Elimination of cement & sand||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۲||High reduction in drinking water use||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۳||Elimination of intel||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۴||Ease and speed of implementing installation groove with minimal destruction||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۵||Easy destruction and repair||X||X||X||X||X|
|۱۶||Installation of nails||X||X||X||X||X|